Collagen Induction Therapy
It is quite normal for mild sensitivity and redness after treatment. The skin may resemble moderate sunburn, as the skin naturally heals the redness will resolve. The skin may remain red for 3 to 4 days after treatment, although it is usual for it to subside within two days. Many people are able to return to their normal activities the same or next day.
- Hands should be thoroughly washed or sanitised before touching the treated skin area or applying skin care products to the area immediately after and in the first 2 days after treatment
- Do not use any perfume, perfumed cosmetics or skin care products, or any fragranced products after the procedure unless specified as part of your home care regimen.
- Not all skin care products are suitable when undergoing collagen induction therapy.
- Avoid the use of saunas and any heat treatments for 2 weeks.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Sun block must be used and reapplied every 2 hours. Failure to do so may put you at risk of uneven pigmentation and loss of structural integrity.
If you experience any adverse reactions or have any worries regarding your treatment, please contact us immediately.