Laser Hair Removal (LHR)
For 24 hours after each LHR treatment:
- No sun exposure or UV exposure of sun beds
- Wear sun block with both UVA and UVB protection
- No depilatory, AHA, glycolic or salicylic creams
- No very hot baths or showers – tepid water only
- No heat treatments e.g. sauna
- No swimming in chlorinated pools or spa baths
- No deodorant – if underarms treated
- No perfumes, highly perfumed soaps or lotions, etc.
Long term After Care:
- Always wear a good sun block with both UVA and UVB protection
- Avoid excessive sun or UV exposure. Cover up and be sun-safe.