To ensure your beautiful new lashes last as long as possible:
- Wash your lashes daily with lash shampoo (¼ baby shampoo, ¾ water, 1tsp baking soda) – use upward strokes allowing the foam to clean between the lashes, rinse thoroughly with tepid water, then dry your lashes (do not use a towel or cotton tips/pads) and groom using a mascara wand. Remove stubborn eye makeup with a flocked applicator. Washing lashes daily ensures healthy eyes and lashes.
- Be sure to wash lashes on the first night of application – this helps reduce the possibility of sensitivity reactions developing.
- For best results please avoid swimming, spas, tanning and steam for 48 hours – take care to avoid excess steam when showering, exercising and opening microwaves, ovens, dishwashers, etc.
- Avoid oil based products near your lashes as these can weaken the adhesive bond. Apply any moisturisers, serums etc. sparingly near your lashes – blot off excess not absorbed after 2 minutes.
- Never use waterproof mascara or perm/tint your lashes.
- Using our lash sealer twice a week encourages long-lasting lashes. For long-term “lash addicts” we recommend our Lash Serum to support and stimulate your natural lashes.
- Treat your lashes gently – no rubbing, pulling and picking.
Due to the natural replenishing cycle of your own lashes, 2-4 weekly infills are required to keep your eyelash extensions looking fabulous.