In order to achieve the best results from your peel treatment it is important that you read the following:
- Your recovery time will be influenced by the type of peel treatment you have received and your individual skin’s response.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 5 – 10 days.
- Avoid waxing or hair removal for 14 days.
- Avoid facial treatments for 14 days.
- Avoid exercise or getting hot for 24 hours.
- DO NOT PICK AT THE SKIN.
- No exfoliating products for 5 days.
- Increase water intake to include at least 8 glasses
- Sun block must be used and reapplied every 2 hours.
- Do not use wash cloths, or any other type of cloth on the skin. Apply cleansers to clean hands for application.
If you experience any adverse reactions or have any worries regarding your treatment, please contact us immediately.